Archive for Marketing
There’s a reason Facebook is one of the key places to focus on for marketing your practice. With 100’s of millions of members, you can bet you will get more eyes on your practice from prospective and existing customers. Combine those effects with an effective email marketing campaign and you have a recipe for marketing success.
Today, I want to give you a few ways to use Facebook to get more likes, responses and generate more leads to your practice.
Using Facebook For Podiatry Practice Marketing
- Use photos and videos – Most online visitors love things they can see and hear. This is perfect for showcasing your skills and benefits of your practice to potential customers. Look at adding your YouTube channel and other photos to your Facebook page. Add videos of your success stories, how to informational videos and even photos of your products. Don’t forget to link out to others in your industry for interesting, curated content.
- Tie in your email list – Depending on what email marketing provider you use, you can add a tab on your Facebook page to gather leads that opt-in to your email newsletter.
- Use a welcome page – Don’t just have visitors land on your wall, develop a landing page that shows up for those who haven’t yet liked your page. Combine a compelling offer on your welcome page that tells your visitors to like you and give them something in return.
There are other effective ways to use Facebook to market your practice, but these are some of the best ways to ensure your customers and prospects get the best experience when they visit your Facebook page.
I hope you’re enjoying the content I put here on the blog and in our other content areas, like the articles section. I wanted to let you know we also have a great resource of relevant podiatry information, sent to our subscribers inboxes, each and every month!
It’s the SafeStep E-Newsletter and if you haven’t signed up, why not start your 2012 right with a subscription to this great resource? Just fill out the form to the right, in the sidebar titled “Subscribe to the SafeStep Newsletter” and enter the required information and the next issue will be on its way to you shortly!
As I like to give out pertinent and useful information in our field, I would like to introduce a blog I’m sure you will enjoy by my friend, Dr. Jenny Sanders.
Her blog has a wide range of topics and formats of content that I personally read and enjoy. She’s a practicing podiatrist in the San Francisco area and has evaluated over 450,000 pairs of shoes for her patient’s feet.
With her knowledge and experience, this blog is one I recommend you check out. While you’re there, tell her I sent you and leave her some comments.
When it comes to marketing your practice, there are many different options. One way that mixes online and offline is generating podcasts.
What’s a podcast? A podcast is simply an audio file that you record and add to your website, blog or podcast directory for others to play online or download to play on their iPod.
What are some examples of podcasts you can make?
- Recordings of interviews
- An updated weekly or monthly program you produce on industry news or tips to your patients
- Audio extracted from videos such as YouTube channels
- Recordings of talks, roundtables or keynotes from seminars or conferences
To find out more on making podcasts, check out the iTunes directory help reference here:
Photo credit: simondeanmedia